"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Saturday, December 1, 2012

END OF HOLIDAY.

Things have been packed. 2 luggage sit still besides my bedroom door. I looked still at them with my two arms around my legs. The lanterns at the head of my bed are now shining in my dark room. Here I am, sitting at the edge of my bed, blogging. What else can I do? When else can I find a time to blog after this? December 2012 means I'm back into my hectic life. The life as a student. It's kinda sad cause I'm gonna leave my soft pillow and bed, my cute pink princess room, my cactus, my books, my imagination box, my closet and back to the college with small space of closet, such uncomfortable pillow and mattress, and of course, sharing rooms. Haha I never liked sharing rooms with people even when I'm a kid. I always have my own room. Haha. The truth. *okay, getting back to the mood* This is the sacrifices I have to make for achieving success. And I hope it'll be worth it in the end. Semester break, for this 1 month and 3 weeks break, I really enjoyed my time at home. Everything I want, I got at home. I can live with the imaginations from all of the novels. I can actually open up my closet and start to mix and match clothes. And I can possibly talk to all my cactus without worrying people might say I'm crazy for talking to the plants. Yes, home sweet home. But now, the semester break has comes to its end. I have one more day left to enjoy this moment. Frankly speaking, I don't really get excited in going back to the college even I knew that I can meet Aiman there. But I'm tired. Tired of having all the dramas there. And everything that will just make me feel sick. Fake friends, troublesome guys, rumors, backstabbers. I just hope I could ignore everything and move on with my life. Second semester, which means the last semester, I have to go through this all over again and stay alive in it. I know I can. I believe I can. Well then, until we meet again on May dear holiday. I'm looking forward for it. In shaa Allah we will. 

How the bed looks like on holiday. *Phs by tumblr.

Taking care of cactus.*Phs by tumblr

The best feelings ever when I actually got to talk with them. I'm gonna miss holiday. *Phs by Dy.

Finished 5 books in 1 month and 3 weeks semester break. I just love books. *Phs by Dy.

"Ya Allah, starting from this moment, please ease everything up for me, give me the strength that I need to face all the tests and obstacles that you'll give to me, and Ya Allah, protect me from any bad things. Amin"

Love, 
Nurul Hidayah.