"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ALIEN'S WORLD.

I have never feel like I'm an alien before. But this time, I think I am. I didn't really feel like I'm in my own class and my own life. It's like, someone out there is now the one that takes control and plans everything for my life. I don't even get the chance to make my own decision. And I hate it. I'm 18 tho. None of 18 y/o teenagers like to be treat this way. yeah, but that's not the point actually. Being in semester 2 in Asasi TESL program is a good thing for me. And I am so glad that I am still in this course as I really wanted to. But in semester 2, everything has changed. Even the class. And the worse part is, I got to be in the same class with certain of people I don't want to be with. The best part is that I am still in the same class with my froggy and my boyfriend. But its kinda awkward being in the same class with your loved one, I men girlfriend/boyfriend. It is awkward. But as he said, "you should try to adapt the 'lantak lah' attitude in your life and you'll be fine". And I do actually take that advice. Wow me! Haha. But I kinda stressed out being in this new class. New people, new friends all over again. But, this time, I already knew the people and I don't really have the interest in get to know them deeper. Yknow what I mean. Huh~ What a life. This time, I really have to be a survivor. I really do. I hope I can make it through all this semester and this 5 months with pleasure. I don't really know what to tell in this post actually cause I've lost so many words to describe this semester. Like Froggy l asked me, "One word for this new class?" and I answered "Boring". It is. Frankly speaking, it is. Nothing interesting tho. Oh my, I really have to end this post or I'll start to get stressed out and so mentally breakdown. Dear myself, be yourself, practice the 'lantak lah' attitude and stay awesome pleaseeeee. Hahaha. 


P/S: Thanks to Yana, Mek, Ica and Qistina for making me feel better tonight. We'll do that again some other days okay. XO, 


The End