"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A VOICE FROM HEART

Take me to this place for peace, please. 

Is it wrong for me to give up? Is it wrong for me to be happy? Is it even wrong for me to be alone? Is it wrong for me to love someone? Is it wrong for me to be loved by someone? Is it wrong for me to actually do something good for once in my life? Is it wrong for me to feel insecure? Is it wrong for me to get mad? Is it wrong for me to sulk? Is it wrong for me to act a bit childish? Is it wrong for me to get jealous? Is it wrong for me to make someone trust me? Is it wrong for me to trust people? Is it wrong for me to make someone happy? Is it wrong for me to feel stupid? Is it wrong for me to tell people about my feelings? Is it wrong for me to over-thinking? Is it wrong for me to have so many different feelings? Is it wrong for me to actually live my life?

Why is everything gets so hard for me? Why now? Why don't warned me earlier so that I could get prepared for such incidents? Why make the future a secret for me? Why do I have to ask these kind of questions? Why am I feeling miserable

Most important question is that why is the world, time and people are being too mean to me? What have I done wrong?

*a voice from the heart* 
"This is the punishment for you to put on too much hopes on something that can't guarantee your happiness. You've done too many wrongs to yourself. Now, face it." 
*cry*

The End.