"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

JUST STOP.



One incident can change one's whole life. Yes, it is. And in my case, one incident, changes my whole perception. These days, we (women), tend to feel like we're the vulnerable one, the one who keeps on hurting in any kind of matter, the one that will always be the losing player in a game, the one that will never be happy, the one that always am the victim. But here's what we're wrong about it. Men, they do have feelings too. They are. The only difference between us and them is that we tend to show our feelings and emotions, but they're using their ego to hide it. Whenever they feel sad, they hide their tears with ego. Man and their ego, can't be separated just like us, women can't be separated by emotions and feelings. 

I've seen my dad at his worst. 
I've seen my man at his worst. 
Tears running down from their eyes, their precious tears,
in front of me, and I died in that moment. 

I felt like I'm the chosen one. Why? Because I can actually look at them in the eyes when they're crying. And a hug was given by me, Trying to make everything better. But I just can't. The warm of the hug is not enough to solve everything. But it sure can comfort us in that moment. Men feel hurt. They can be so vulnerable at one time either. And it is not our right to judge them by saying, "All men are the same." Yes, "Men will always be men." But what if the men said the same thing to us? "All women are the same." Will we like it? To be compared to other girls? I don't. Absolutely not. Cause I have my own specialty. I'm different. That's how they felt about it too. So, enough with all the men hurt women thingy, men doesn't have feelings and whatsoever. 

Because it is so not true. I've seen two of my favorite man at their worst and I know how does it feels like to see a man got weak and get rid of their ego for just a moment. All of our tears are precious. Even if we're women or men, Both are the same. So, appreciate each other. That's what we should do from now on. 

Mawar.