"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I CHOOSE TO LOVE

I guess, I just have to endure this feeling. Can't do anything about it anymore. It's between me and my heart. There's nothing else I can do. Nobody understands. Nobody really know about this person, which is me. Nobody knows. This feeling, I'll hide it with all the smile I have. I thought this is what we called sacrifice, but sooner or later,I feel like I'm a joke. Am I the only one who keep chasing when 'the other part of me' is not? Do I look that desperate cause I do feel like I'm a joke to everyone. Why can't I just stay away? Why can't I just forget? It's because I love. Yes, I love. I have thousand of reasons to be apart, but this love is stronger than any of that reasons. I stay cause I love. Don't tell me what to do. I'm maybe a joke, but this love is no joke. It's true. So, in the end, I endured this, and be a joke to everyone. Looking like a fool, just because I love. Is it wrong to love?



Enduring.