"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HOROSCOPE SAYINGS #1

Found this on Tumblr. Well, in Islam, we are not suppose to believe about the horoscope thingy. But, if only it tells about what our future will be. If the horoscope tells us about our personalities or something like that, it is okay, to actually believe it. I'm not that kind of girl who actually believe in this thing, but this post on Tumblr, did make me realize something. My horoscope is Scorpio and him is Taurus. Now, let's see what the horoscope tells about me and him. I mean, our personalities. 

SCORPIO - The Addict (October 23 to November 21) 
*Me is on November 20*
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humor. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationship. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good as spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

TAURUS - The Tramp (April 20 - May 20) 
*Him is on May 17*
Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight. Fight for what they want. Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self-centered and if they want something, they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth.

And you know what I've found? I've found this is great. Actually, it's kind of true. Some of it is true. Really true. Even both of us have this same personality in horoscope, which is loves being in long relationships. Yes, we like that. And hoping that we can keep this relationship forever. Sometimes, horoscope can be interesting. Most of the saying is actually true, whether it's about me or him. And I actually laugh when I came across to read this. Haha. He is one of a kind that will fight and try anything to get what they want. He is that one of kind that just make me love him more. I'm thankful to have him even after all that we've been through. With all those tears, screaming and laughing. We still love each other. 

The Addict, 
Nurul Hidayah.