"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Friday, September 28, 2012

MY FIRST FINAL EXAMS IN UNIVERSITY!

IF ONLY I HAVE THIS KIND OF LIBRARY IN MY HOME. IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC!


Now that all the assignments have finished. I'm finally relieved. It feels like you've just throw one big rock way from your head. That's how I feel about it. But then, it is not over yet. Final exams is just around the corner. I mean, in another 2 days more. NEXT WEEK IS MY FINAL! *take a deep breath* relax, relax. I can't relax. I'm not ready yet for the final. Seriously, I got a lot of things to study in just 2 days more. Oh myyy, Imma dead meat. I hope I can do well for my final. This is the only chance that I got to pursue my studies in Degree Program later on. I dont want to repeat any paper on the next sem, and I dont want to change my course. (Well, still considering if I want to pursue my degree in TESL or English Literature) Hahaha, as long as it is English. It is not easy to compete when you're in the University. Everyone is so damn brilliant and genius. I'm just like a tiny little ant, trying to find a place to hide from the people foot from stepping on me. *I'm not good at making phrases* ahahaha. Well, I'm sorry if I wont be able to update my blog in a few days from now. Trying to concentrate in my study until the finals over. See you soon, readers and stalkers. Adios n.nV

Love, Nurul Hidayah