"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Sunday, September 23, 2012

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

One of the dream place.
Hai there, its quite a while since the last time I updated my blog. So many days passed, time sure flies so fast. I am now almost at the end of my first semester here. Believe it or not, things are getting better than before. Everything changed. My life, study time, friends, my guy, everything turned out to be awesome. There's no more argument, no more misunderstanding, no more stress, no frustration. All I feel now is happy. Just happy. I have my friends with me, everyday, every second of my day. Even Aiman, he's changed. A lot more better than before and I love the way he is now. No more crying, no more hatred, just no more negative feelings in my heart. Alhamdulillah, I thanked Allah for that. For turning my life better, for listening to my prayer. Alhamdulillah :) I am pretty sure this semester will end with '.......and they lived happily ever after'. Haha, I hope so. Well, the thing is that after the rain fall, there's always a rainbow after that and I believe on that. If something happens, be patient. Cause in the end, it will be worth it. For me, it is. Don't you ever give up without trying with all the effort you can. Everyone deserves to live a happy life and I've found mine. Thank you Mohamad Aiman Adam for making my life so much better. Thank you for loving me, protecting me and make me feel like Im the luckiest girl in the world because you love me. Thank you for being the shoulder for me to cry on, wipe my tears with your cute little thumb, and try all that you can to put a smile on my face again. To my friends, (you know who you are) thanks for always be by my side when Im in need of friend's hug. Thank you for keep supporting me through everything. Thanks for giving me the life I've always wanted. Thanks for giving me the strength that I need to keep me alive. And thanks to Allah, for making my life better. I have a lot of things to thank to, but words just couldnt describe all of it. All I hope is that, things will always stick this way, dont change anything. Because one day, I would like to be called as a wife to Aiman, a mother to Rasul Iman and Alyssa Dania, a daughter that can make my parents proud of, the best friend to my friends and a good muslimah to Allah. InsyaAllah, i'll get to that day before I die. InsyaAllah, Allah will always listen to my prayers.

Love, Nurul Hidayah