"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, August 27, 2012

LEFT OUT?

Have you ever feel the feeling when you've transferred to a new place and need to adapt a new life there, but then you've been left out by some people and all out of sudden you miss your girls and your best friend?

I've felt now. In fact, I am 'feeling' it now. Basically, I don't even think I've been left out by those people here, it's just that, some people, that I've considered as the closest friend I have here is slowly walking away from my life. Why? That is the question that I keep asking myself. Do I have done any wrong to them? There's no real reason by all this thing that happen. It came out of nowhere. Maybe, it's the time for me to be alone now. I' maybe better off alone. Cause there's saying that 'You've to fight for your life even if it means you have to fight alone'. Being alone, doesn't mean I have no friends. I do have friends, but they're nothing like my girls, Lilo and Aimi. The true girls in my life. 

I miss them soo much. I miss our girl's day out, I miss our shopping spring, I miss our karaoke tense out day, I miss everything. After what had happened to Lilo, we've never experienced those kind of days anymore. Everything is lost. Our, which means me and Aimi's strength has gone. There's no one like these girls. I can;t find girls like them anywhere. I grow with these girls. They're my strength. And this is the time when I need them. Let me be alone, I don't care. I still have people who love me. Being left out is never a bad thing, it's actually teaches you, who's your true friend is :) I'm standing still alone and proud. Forever will be.

Meet Aimi, a.k.a my baby <3
Meet Lilo, my sunshine, my strength, my twinnies <3


Love, Nurul Hidayah