"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

STAY TUNED FOR MORE.

I've left my blog for too long and I'm coming back now. Writing is something that I can't stop doing, it's just sometimes I don't have the time too. Now that I'm married, I'm a full-time housewife for a moment, a part-time student and soon to be a mom. Syukur, Alhamdulillah. I've never been more glad than this. Lot's of things happened in between the time I stopped blogging until now. I'm moving on with life. Never thought that I could get married this early, but Allah has planned it all and I'll just go with the flow. At the age of 20, and soon there'll be a little child calling me 'Mom'. how fast time has moving on. InsyaAllah, I'll start blogging from now on to fill my empty time at home, from doing nothing to at least have something to write on. So, stay tuned. More post are coming on after this one and thanks for those who still read what I write.
 
Daffodils.