"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Why?

Why do you have to judge someone for his/her dark past? Is it necessary to do that? Do you think it is. Everyone has a dark past, nobody hasn't including you. Have you ever heard this, "Everyone deserves a second chance". Yes, everyone do deserves a second chance/ Just because he/she had a dark past, doesn't mean they are forever bad, disgusting, irritating or even queer. Past is a past, you just have to accept that. If you love someone, you will accept what really happened for their past and believed that the person has changed for his/her own good. You don't have the right to make them cry or sad just by remembering their past. It's true, some people are trying so hard to forget what happened on their past. Do you think it helped them when you keep bringing the things up? No, you're just hurting them more. Give them space. Sometimes, there are things you can't change, it's all by their own will. They forget what they want to forget. You don't have the right to make them remember it again. Try to understand deep into that person heart. What if you're on their shoes. Will you feel comfortable with it? When you said you love, it means you accept someone. Accept their dark past, accept their weaknesses, accept their little love from a big heart, accept that he/she really meant for you. Yes, you have to accept. Past can change someone. That's what you have to believe. I'm 19 and I do have my own dark past. It happen when I still a kid. A teenager. Where I don't think twice in doing something, where I made a lot of mistakes. Since then, I've changed. Changed for what happened in past. I don't want to repeat the same thing again. Past taught me that life always gave chances. Allah gives chances. So please, past is just past. Don't judge someone by it. Accept their changes.



Changed
Nurul Hidayah.