"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Sunday, August 12, 2012

THE EYES ARE RAINING.



Unstoppable tears keep falls down from my eyes. I tried to stop, but nothing works. I tried to watch happy tree friends to make me laugh again, it doesn't work. I tried to talk to my friends, but no words came out from my lips. I tried to take a deep breath and sit on the balcony, it didn't work too. So, I just let the tears flows. Flows down from my eyes. I wish I can stop. I wish I know how to. I just wish, he knew. I just wish, he's the one that's going to hug me and say "I'm sorry baby I've hurt you, please don't cry. It hurts me" Just simple as that. But everything turns out to be just a dream. He's just one of those guys. If only he understands me. There's not even a second, the feeling of dumping him appear across my head or my mind. Never. Please don't ever think that way if I ask you some crappy things. I'm a person that loves to think. Sometimes it leads to over-thinking, so I need yo to bring me back to the reality. Why am I wasting my tears about this little things? Well, this little things to you, means a big thing to me. Our relationship. Is a big thing.
If only I'm in your arms. I'm sorry, I'm not the best girlfriend you ever had.



Keep repeating this song with no reasons.

Love, Nurul Hidayah