"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, August 20, 2012

HAPPY EID :)

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI :D


Gambar raya masa 2011. Tahun ni punya gambar raya belum lg diupload. Haha. 
Assalammualaikum and Hai readers :)
Happy Eid to all Muslims in the world. And for those who knows me, please forgive me for all my wrongs. Sorry for my annoying-ness because the power of annoying-ness that I have keep increasing year by year. Haha. And please, 'halalkan' everything that you guys ever gave to me. I'm just a normal human being, I do wrongs too and I'm not that perfect. And for you, haters, I forgive you guys already. Lol~ Happy Eid people. You're invited to my house for this raya okay. Please come :) 

P/S: Feels like using the rainbows today :)

Sincerely from me, with all my hearts :
Nurul Hidayah Binti Mohd Mazalan