"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, June 11, 2012

A YEAR TO STRUGGLE


Assalammualaikum dear readers,

First, I am so sorry for not updated my blog for uncountable days. I'm too busy settling the Uni thingy. And Alhamdulillah, I am now is a legal student in Asasi TESL UiTM Shah Alam. And things are change now. Everything I do, I need to do on my own. No mom to help me, no daddy to instruct me, no brother to annoy me and no best friend to cheer my day. Everything is a brand new thing to me. As you knwo, for those who's taking 'Asasi' or 'Foundation' have only 1 year to study in the University. I've feel so stressed out about that actually. 1 year is not enough for me to study. Like seriously. Even SPM, we took 2 years to finish all the chapters. (not all actually) And when I hears that Dr.Jamiah said, for Asasi TESL's student, we have only about 4 months from 12 months only tostudy and prepare for our finals, I was like HUH!!!!!!! We're students, not robots. I cried, I cried every night thinking about what will happen to me, what pointer will I get, can I get along with the lecturers and courses, can I be a successfull student, or most important thing is, am I really qualified to be an Asasi TESL student? Lot of things I've been thinking in my mind. Im scared that I would failed, Im scared that I'll dissappoint my mom. Im scared that I can be the only family's hope. Hm, all I ever hope right now is I can get along with everything. I really hope everything will be just fine at the college and faculty. I'll pray to Allah, everytime after I perform my solat. InsyaAllah, Allah's listen. And now, Im begging for all of you, to pray for me to and InsyaAllah I pray for all of you. Dear mom, if you're here, I want you to wipe my tears and give me your warmest hug. I miss you :')

Love, Nurul Hidayah♛