"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Be A Trailblazer



“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” – wise words from the late great Steve Jobs.


Inspired, I have decided to do some reflections, look at my past so that I can look forward to my future. In doing so, I realised that every day is an opportunity to experience moments of bliss. Embrace whatever happens and don’t over-analyse, because by doing that, it just gets me nowhere. But taking risks will take me to places I never know.

However, for most of us, a sabbatical seems like a far-fetched dream but that shouldn’t stop us from making life fun! So, switch it up for a new life and make yourself this promise: every month, do one thing that scares you. Or try everything at least once. Of course, it takes gumption to do things differently but ‘we’ are a trailblazer and I bet you wouldn’t have it any other way.

As a final note for ‘old life’, and a brand new note for a new life, I’d like to echo Mr Spock: “Live long and prosper”

Inspired by CLEO.
Love, Nurul Hidayah