"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Friday, May 11, 2012

LETTER FOR A FRIEND #1

Dear Zahirah, my beloved Lilo 






How are you? Well, I don't actually have to ask that question to you cause I've just met you at the hospital yesterday. And you look so happy. You laugh, you cuddle me, you kiss me on my cheek. Oh how I miss that so much. You're just done your therapy with your doctor and I was just arrived for my medical check up. There's so much thing that I need to tell you and hoping that you will understand that. But you won't cause you need more time to recover. Even if I tell you now, you won't understand a thing that I am trying to say. So, I think I'll just wait, wait for you to come back with the old you back. And I still pray to Allah for you to recover faster. We miss a lot of our holidays plan together. And I promise you that once you've recover and you're normal again. ( What I mean is your brain and head are fully recovered and you can think like a normal person again, no offense honey ) I have only about 3 weeks more left for me here, in Ipoh and spending time with you at your house. And later, I am gone. Going to further my study, to achieve my dream to be a full-time lecturer and a part-time writer. I hope you are here, beside me when I achieve these dreams of mine. And I know, one day you can achieve yours too. You always wanted to be a lawyer aite? Just like the one in 'The Good Wife' or a Consultant like the one in 'Fairly Legal' . Haha, yeah, I know that. And hopefully you can. Actually, I really miss you. I miss texting with you everyday, gossiping, and talk late at night about how horrible our boyfriends are. Hehe. And I miss shopping with you, capturing our moments together and especially spending our holidays together. I feel a little bit lonely now cause I have no other girlfriends like you and I don't think I can replace you with another friend. You are extra ordinary. No girls are like you. You are a sister and mostly like a twins to me. I cant live a second without you. Everything I do, it will always remind me of you. Maybe, just maybe one day you can come back to us, come back to me, come back to our 'Dilo' friendship. Im lonely. 


Love you with all my heart twins,
 Hdyh, your dearest Dido :)