"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, May 7, 2012

Asasi TESL in UiTM :)

Assalammualaikum



Alhamdulillah, I really am happy right now. Extremely, superbly, fantastically happy. And by the title, you must know what really happen right? Well, Alhamdulillah, Allah listens to my prayer everyday. I got the opportunity and offer to go for Asasi TESL in UiTM to further my study. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah. There are no such word that could describe how happy I am right now until tears falls down from my eyes. As you know, from all the post before, it has always been my dream to further my study in TESL course at UiTM and now that I got the chance to, I know, Allah still loves me and Allah gave me the chance to turn my family's life into a better one. I wasnt born in a rich family, I wasnt like all those girls who can shop till they drop cause they're using their parent's money, I wasnt a girl who wears fancy clothes, I wasnt a girl who has everything that she ever dream of. And now, finally, on of my dreams came true. I might not have the fancy and living-with-money life, but Allah still give me a chance to be one of those girl. And I'll make sure that I wont disappoint mom and everyone around me that always have faith on me. Thanks for everyone, for my friends, and my closest family for giving me such a good and big support to me. Now that I already achieve one of my dream, I will make another of my dreams came true which is I wanna be a writer. InsyaAllah, if I score this Asasi TESL, I wanna further my degree overseas. Who knows, maybe I got the chance to or maybe not. But its okay. As long as I got the chance to study, I'll study as smart and as hard as I can. To be the best daughter to my parents, the inspiring sister to my younger sisters, the supportive friend to my friends, and of course, the successful Muslim to Allah.


Love, Nurul Hidayah