"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Sunday, April 1, 2012

NO APRIL FOOL PLEASE.

Assalammualaikum




Hey there April, you've come back again after a year leaving me. Since today is already the first of April, I just hope that everything will turn out to be well. InsyaAllah, Im not hoping for awesome things happen to me. I just hope that my life will get better and better. As for last year, the first day of April has been the greatest day for me for some reason that i dont even think i wanna remember it again now. Its just the past time for me.April 2012 is going to be a month with excitement and happiness for me. Amin. People keep look down on me these days. And Im going to prove to them that im not a weak girl. I cant stand up for myself and be a successful girl someday. Maybe someday, all of you will feel sorry for saying bad things and shit things about me before. But its okay. All that judgement you made, just make me grew stronger. And may this april be the month full of excitement for me. And to my one and only grandpa, since its 1st of April today, Happy Birthday to you Luqman. Please, please, please be my grandpa. Always be my grandpa. Lol~  And to my hunny bunny Eleysha Chan, Happy Birthday to you too honey. Stay awesome, stay gorgeous. And stay cute with that curve. Oh yeah :) Today is going to be a new day. 


The photo of me and Luqman when we're 15. Haha, we're cute arent we? Peace!
P/S : sorry Eleysha, got no photo with you honey. 




Love, Nurul Hidayah