"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Thursday, March 15, 2012

IM SICK AND LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE.

Assalammualaikum


Here's the thing I wanna tell you. If you wanna eat, eat something healthy and something that is clean. And make sure if you're going out to have lunch or dinner, please make sure that the restaurant is clean. OR...YOU GUYS WILL END UP TO BE LIKE ME NOW. Know what happen to me? This is what happen to me : FOOD POISONING! And it really hurts. Seriously hurt. At first I thought I was just having a fever and flu and maybe, period pain. I never thought it could be this serious. But then at night, the pain became worse and worse. I still want to ignore it but the pain is hurting me. So, I told mom about it. And mom is so worried about me. She's the one saying that I might have got food poisoning cause I never cook when I live here, by myself. I always eat outside. And mom keep calling me every hours to make sure that Im okay. And the next morning which is yesterday, Aimi came here, to my house and force me to go to the clinic w her. At first I dont want to. Cause I alway hate clinic, hospital and doctors! AND MEDICINE! But then, I cant stand the pain anymore. I have to check my stomach. What's happening to me. And Aimi made it! She had successfully taken me to the clinic. And when the doctor said that IM FOOD POISONING, I was like. "Seriously doctor? Why why why? I hate this kind of sick. I never ate something unhealthy. But maybe this time I wasnt being so cautious." And then, I got like a lot of medicines, and I need to finished all of it. Cant the doctor give me just one medicine? I cant stand to finished it all. Its look like Im having a serious ill-ness but its just food poisoning. But anyway, thanks to my bestfriend, Aimi cause she pays all the medicine for me. And take me to the clinic. There's no one else like you Aimi. You're too nice and loving. Glad to have you besides me. And now, the moral from this incident, I have to start to take a good care of myself and make sure I eat healthy foods. I dont want this to happen again cause it really painful. 


Love, Nurul Hidayah