"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Sunday, March 4, 2012

EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE IF WE WANT TO.

Assalammualaikum

Alhamdulillah, time past. Day by day goes by. And everything has change. Including my life. I am really glad that I could now, finally have forget HIM. The one guy that I've been chasing for almost 2 years but didnt even notice me that I'll be there when in need of someone. But its okay, everything turn out well now. I've actually living my life as a single lady now. I've started to have a crush on someone, hanging out w my buddies, working and so on. I always keep myself busy to forget everything. Cause whenever I am alone, I will over thinking about HIM. And always hated it when that happen. Living here, alone, really change everything. Especially when it comes to my lifestyle now. I can actually manage my life by myself now. Finance, Food, Transportation, Health and everything. I could manage everything on my own now. Before, mom who's the one who manage everything for me. Just couldnt believe that I actually do it on my own now. Lol~ Im so glad that I could do that. So I wont have to trouble mom/dad anymore. Alhamdulillah, I've reduce a little burden from them. It is true about what people keep saying, everything do change in time. And look at me now. I can finally smile, without faking it. My life is great. I should be thankful that Allah still give me the time to live my life. And I should use this time wisely. Not by wasting it on waiting for a guy. I used to fake a smile before, but now, Im a girl that full of laughter. Thanks to everyone who are always there to support me, especially you Atiqah Aimi. My bestfriend till die :) 



Love, Nurul Hidayah♥