"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, January 23, 2012

THIS IS NOT THE TIME.

Assalammualaikum


Dear Readers,
Im not going to talk much about this thing. All I ever wanted to say is now, Im officially called a single lady. Its not that bad actually.  Being single doesnt always mean you're alone. This is the time when you knew the real people, the people who really loves you without have to judge your decision. And I've known that person already. Thanks to everyone who's there for me. All I wanted to say is, Im sorry for leaving him without no reason. I just need to move on and fix my lifestyle. I just wanna seek for Allah's love. I know it is hard but at least Im trying. And I dont think that this is the right time for me to actually think about being in a relationship or so wtv. This is the time when I have to prove to everyone that im useful and Im going to be a successful woman to the world. This is the time when I was suppose to be making mom and dad proud of me. I dont wanna break their heart. So, Im breaking my own. Its okay. I know this is a good decision for both sides. Good for me, and good for you, dear ex. I just know. Remember, everything do happens for a reason. And maybe, if your name is still on my love life book, we'll be together tomorrow or whenever the right time ia appears. Who knows, Allah is still writing right. But this time, is not really quite a nice time for me to keep breaking my heart for forcing myself to love you. I wanted to live my life and seeks for Allah's love. Even if it takes time, i know, I can. And there'll be someone out there who's going to be my future husband later. I'll just wait. loves always come in the right time. I just know.Thanks for those who supports me, especially, Syasya, Najat and Ayoi. You guys are amazing :') Judge me if you want to, but im just building a new life. Thanks.






Love, Nurul Hidayah