"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

QI RAZALI, AWW IM FALLING FOR HIM.

Assalammualaikum


The readers, I updated this post just for fun. Just to make me happy. Cause Qi Razali is one of my favorite host other than Henry Golding. I admire him like a lot. And by knowing that he's not that arrogant and actually replied my mentions, i began to fall for him even more. Love his English, love his style. And he will forever be my favorite host. Cause I once dream of being an 8TV Quickie host. LOL.


This is when I told mention him about Im dreaming of marrying him. Lol, I didnt believe that I just admit that to him :P





This, a simple goodnight from Qi 


And dear Yuna, I admire both of you. Seriously. Pray forever for you guys. No offense please :') Just a fan of Qi Razali.

XOXO,
-Die Hard Fan of Qi Razali-