"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, January 9, 2012

THE DAY WHEN I HURT PEOPLE.

Assalammualaikum


Dear readers, I dont even know what am I going to say now. There's been a lot of things happen to me these days. I hurt people. Yess, I do. I am not that nice as you see. Im cruel and evil. Even more evil than the witch in Snow White, Cinderella's step mom and Mojo Jojo in Powerpuff Girl. Yess, I am that cruel. I hurt the one and only man who loved me with his heart, a friend who inspires me alot with his advices and people that I barely know act. I am so sorry for what happened before guys. I followed my ego to much and now I guess Karma's hits me back. Just like the lyrics in Nobody's Perfect by Jessie J. I try to not act like a jerk but I am one. I try to be nice, but nice wasnt the word for me. I try everything I could but maybe I was born to hurt people. And now, I regret it. I lost everything. But not quite everything. Im lucky to have a man like Nazmi, who always stands up for me. Never give up on me. And always try to lifted me up. I am lucky and I dont realise it before. And now, everything become worst. I used to have a friend, who never gives up from giving me advices. Always help me throughout my problems, and never let me fall. A friend who always there to say "Allah is there, everything is going to be ok. Just remember He's with you" But now, I hurt him. Like putting knives on his heart. I know how it hurts him alot. And now, he is giving up on me. And that hurts me. I know, I've done too many wrongs to people who's there for me, who loves me, who's care about me. Now, I am losing everything. All I have to do now is just beg for their forgiveness and I hope they'll forgive me for what I've done. And pray for Allah that they will. Amin. For those who'll be reading this, Im sorry. 



Here, this is a song that I repeated all over again. For you guys.




XOXO,
-A Writer To Be-