"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Friday, December 30, 2011

THE TRIP TO I-CITY.

Assalammualaikum


I am not going to talk alot about this trip cause there's no such words could describe how fun I was at the i-City. So, Im going to post some photos to describe about the day. And sorry of this post might be boring for you guys. But, I write about my life on my blog. And this trip is a part of my life.


Meet the most annoying person in my family, Husna. Lol.

I just touch the penguins. *Like it reals. Haha.

Actually, she just fall and trying to cover it up by posing this way.

Meet Ain, my favorite person in the house :D

We're just awesome sisters in Snow Walk.

meet my Paksu :D

Im trying to be Malaysian Minnie Mouse in blue ribbon.

Isnt they look cute? Haha.

Attention, this is a cow from Planet **** Haha.


I had so much fun at i-City. And I cant wait for Lilo to get well soon. Cause I wanna take her there. And I want her to have fun the way I did. Im going to make her laugh again. Ya Allah, please accept my prayers. And Lilo, stay strong. Im going to take you to have fun once you're 100% awake. I promise :)

XOXO,
-A Writer To Be-