"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dear November 




I hope that you are really going to be nice to me. Cause October do hurt me alot. I need you, November to cure it cause I dont wanna wait for December. I am impatient cause all I ever asked is to be happy. But still, January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September and October wont let me be. Only April's know how to make me happy on the date 01.04.2011. The date when I first called 'someone's girl' But still, i need November to please me. I hope you will November. Cause i've been trough soo much things on October. Being hurt, hurt someone and maybe trying to hurt someone. I felt all of that in October. First, I thought that October will be nice to me cause I wish and pray for it. But still, it didnt. And I do feel bad about it. Now, Its already November. I have to get trough alot of things on November. First of all and the priority of November is, I'll be sitting for my SPM on this 14th November and my birthday also on November. Its on the 20th. *peeps, do remember it* Hehe. And on the first of November, It will be the 7th month for me and Iman being together. And I am really glad about it. Hoping that he feels the same way tooo. And now, here's November comes and I really hope that everything would be so much easier on November. Do pray for my SPM and my happiness with Iman. Again, November, please be good to me :')