"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Bloggy


Sorry cause its been a while since the last time i updated you, bloggy. Yknow that im having trough a hard times before right? Hehe, but now. Everythings okay :) And im okay right now. Seriously soooo okay :) Iman and me now are together back like we used to be. And thanks everyone who supports me and give advice to me. And everyone who always give faith on me, thanks thanks a lot. Maybe you guys are right. Its not wrong to wait even a little while. Cause in the end, you'll be happy. Just like what i feel right now. And Iman, thanks a lot for asking me to be with you again and like forever :) Yess, i admit. Sometimes i can be more desperate from what i used to be. But it only happens when it comes about Iman. Haha, i amglad cause he wants to have me in his life. He also created a video for me. And that video do makes me cry. Cause i didnt know that he loves me like THAT much. I swear, like really swear, i'll try to change and you have to do the same things. Thats what a relationship calls and used to be. Okay sayang? I really love you and promise me that you wont leave me again or i'll die. Hehe, im out of idea and really need to get back to study. I have only about a month before SPM. Byeeee :D