"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dear Bloggy





The pain... it getting worse by day. It used to be just a small little and tiny pain i felt inside. But as time pass, the pain spreads more and bigger than i ever thought. It even make a colony of pain and started to make my heart like a pain village. This pain... this pain here that cause the heartache i feel now. The pain that no one ever gave me except HIM. Even Oreo cant challenge the pain that he gave me now. Yes, HIM ! *yknow who* He's powerful cause he's the only one guy that could give me such a pain. I wish there was a pain killer for this heartache. Im growing up now, im going to leave school season soon. This is not what i planned for my life. But Allah did it for me. This is not the pain i want to feel cause it hurts too much. Im not able to tell you dear bloggy how it hurts me cause i dont want you to hurt tooo. I know you're the only one who loves me more than anything, right bloggy? Hm, you wont feel a thing neither do HIM. All i ever wanted is someone to love me and make me the queen of his heart cause surely the king is his parents. All i ever asked for is, for HIM to love me until im no longer in this world. And yet, he still could not understands it. The way i feel about him, nobody knows. It cant be describe in words. Once you found the guy/girl of you;re dream, you'll feel it. Ya Allah, please let me be strong, gives me the strenght to survive. And if You could, open his heart to love me back. Amin.