"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to both of you :D

Happy Birthday Aunty 




Hm, this woman right here is my boy's mom.  I call her aunty cause she's not yet my mother-in-law right? haha, so, im used to call her aunty. She's like the greatest woman in the world besides my mom. Always, my mom comes first right? hehe. Whenever i have any problems, she's the first woman im looking forward to. She's understands the teenagers feeling. Thats what makes her great. I love talking to her. She's awesome ! Everything about her is awesomeness. Trust me, you'll know it if you know her. Iman is one lucky boy to have a mom like her. What i wanna wish for is, happy birthday aunty :) Be happy in your ife and im glad to know a woman like you. And im sorry if anything happens between me and Iman, makes you feel angry or so wtv. Again, i hope you'll keep your awesomeness with you :)




Happy Birthday Mieza Asyraf :)




Hey hey there, haha, Mieza you're getting older you know? HAHA, its such a great time to have a friend like you and Lilo is one lucky girl to have you as her boyfriend. Thanks for helping me and Iman everytime we had a misunderstanding :) And one more thing, take care of my girlfriend, Lilo with all youf life okay? Please, dont dissapoint er. She never loves a man like she loves you. And i wish bot of you we'll be happy all the time. And Mieza, stop bullying me! HAHA, you're one good friend and i wish all the best in your life :)