"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's time for a little bit changed in my life :)

Heyhey :) im back for new whole world :) HAHA, kidding lahh . i think that everythings is back to normal :) em, i think im going to changed :) there's no more lies about me, there's no more boys for this moment, just a time for me and my girls . im not going to think about love, or being dumped . its only about me, trying to be a succesful girl in my life and being happy . im going to live my life . fill my time with anything that i want . HAHA, act i felt a bit terrible now ! i cant forget my oreo . but why? i need to forget him ! he already in love with someone else, and that girl is my friend . so, foget him ! forget him ! forget him ! i need to , for my own sake ! Huh, please go away from my life . why do you have to come back after months you've been away . enough ! i dont wanna talk about him . its my life now . i have my friends, i have my mom, i have my ding dong daddy :) so, i dont care about boys anymore . they just gonna break my heart again and agian . i cant take it anymore . like i said, its time for changed :) so, byebye dido humphrey and hey to dido waldorf :) its all a brand new me . i dont need guys to complete my day, i dont need a man to make me feel better . i dont need a guy to make me feel great . cause im great in my own way :) people loves me for who i am :) so, im gonne be me . hate me? do i look like i cares ? HAHA, fuck off if you hate me . (espc for those G guys ! ) HAHA, you know it? keep it secret :) shhh. now, i can live without you guys . nothings happens to me eventhough you're not around . HAHA, im gonna smile for everythings that happens cause its just my past and my old life :) your memory with me? i think i can forget it . so, byebye :)