"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Adam Shariffudin bin Roslan :'(

Adam , its been almost three years we've been friends . but now , i've lost you . im so sorry for what i've done to you . i didnt mean to hurt you  , but i just did . and i know that you cant forgive me . im sorry for my bad behaviour since we've known each other . i know , i've done a lot of mistakes to you , you always forgive me . you've been so nice to me . im lucky to have a friend like you . but i just wasted you now . em , i didnt mean to chose them over you . but they're my friends to . friends that help me a lot ! they're not to bad like you've describe . any bad people , do have a nice thing on them . you say it to me . but , you never trust the same thing that you said to me . you 'll always thought that they're bad people . you've set your mind just like that . and there's nothing i could change . huh , you asked me to chose you or them . but i dont wanna chose chose anyone . both of you are my friends . my bestie's . dont you get it ? you always asked me to follow your orders and blah , blah blah . but that  doesnt mean that you can control my life ! i know that you wanted to take care of me . i know that you love me . i know that you do all this to protect me . but , sometimes you're just to over protective . i do cared about you . but you the one who left me alone now ! just remember , it's you . not me ! i've done anything for you , but you just cant stop me from seeing my friend . you wanna hate me ? go ahead . but i'll never hate you cause i love you no matter how . i need you to come back , but it's all depends on you . im just wishing and praying that you'll always be here for me :( imy AD <3