"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally its over :)

Exam ? HAHA :D i dont have to worry bout that anymore :) i dont have to study all night , on weekends , even the saturday night :)yeah ! im not a girl who likes to study all the times . but there are people who called me NERD .err, i dont even cared about that . haha :D people keeps talking and it keeps me famous :) so, keep on if you want to :) haha , the past two weeks is the hardest week for me ever . i hate chemistry, i hate physics, i hate add math, i hate math . urghh ! i wanna stop schooling when its exam . haha , im lazy . so? its doesnt matter now, all i have to do is wait for my results . im pretty sure it'll be sucks ! haha :D we'll just wait and see :) .