"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Friday, October 29, 2010

More oreo or no more? hehe :)

there's might be sometimes im giving up to wait for him . but i just cant . even i try so many times . now, im just letting he go . i never text or call him anymore . not even if facebook . trust me or not, heyy ! i think i can forget the past about us :) keep waiting for him just make me feel like fool . yeah, i was fool before . im just like a fireworks . creating masterpieces in the sky while watching you and your girl watching the fireworks . thankyou for stand by, thank you for watching :) now , its my time to be happy . forgetting you may be hard, but i did it . i have my friends with me . i have my little baby cika and ronaldo :) i have my rabbit, opie :) i have my fishy, twinkles :) and i dont need love to ruin my life and my everyday in life . before, i always waking up from bed and turn on oreo fav song , "suara berharap" and cry . but now, i wake up in the morning , laughing with my baby twinkles in my room . it feel better than cry :) oreo : you always say that you love me more, but you never show it to me before . i'll keep waiting for your love, but its waiting my time . so, im here to say :
 
OREO, FROM NOW ON, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY FRIEND . I KNOW THAT YOU NEVER HAD A FEELINGS TOWARDS ME, AND I'LL ACCEPT YOUR DECISION . ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW IS, EVERY SECONDS WITH YOU IS THE PRECIOUS TIME FOR ME :) BUT NOW, ITS ALL HISTORY . LIKE MY TEACHER SAYS, WE NEED TO MOVE ON . DONT LET PAST RUIN OUR LIFE . PEOPLE DESERVE SECOND CHANCE :) SO, THIS IS CALLED LEAVE A FAITH :) 

byee oreo :) thanx for everything . thanx for 'loving' me . thanx for anything you had done for me . :) you'll always be mu cookies monster :)