"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Friday, October 22, 2010

THESE STREETS :)





I patiently waited for something to replaced my dark,
i got out of my bed cause i couldnt sleep,
i took my car,
Its beautiful moonlit road tonight,
I've got no one here by my side,
I used to walk under these lights with you .
And even if you left a long time ago,
I MISS YOU SO,
And even if you left a long time ago,
I MISS YOU SO,
And its hard to tell if you ever come again,
Its hard to tell if you felt this with someone else .
I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN
I WAS NEVER YOUR MUSE,
Never looked at me the way i look at you, 
and always say that you love me more,
But you never show it to me before...
I'll always know i was never your muse,
And even if you left a long time ago i miss you so,
Its hard to tell if you felt this with someone else.
If you want to remember this.
ITS HARD TO TELL....