"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

HOW CAN YOU HATE SOMEONE SO HARD?



You won't know how someone you hate the most before can be the one who understands you the most. I never knew that it could happen. Mom always told me, when you hate someone, be prepared to love them too. People are born to judge. Every time they first met, the first thing they do is judge. Maybe by the look, maybe by the outside attitude of that someone. And I did the same too. And that's when I realize it was my biggest mistake. Without knowing how that someone is really nice to me, I just judge. Because he/she may did something that make me pissed. But that's just it. Now, I was left alone in this world full of lies. When friends are gone, they came. The people that I used to hate, they came, helping me. Lifting me up, motivate me to stay positive in my life. And I actually cry. Not because of what they said, because what I've became before. Alone in my own world, I never thought that something upside down will happened. Everything is upside down. I've learned something in life and try to fix it now. The lesson in life. 

xoxo, 
Nurul Hidayah.