"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Sunday, January 6, 2013

ALHAMDULILLAH



Alhamdulillah.
For everything that Allah gave me. Well, it may not as good as I hope for. But it's okay. It wasn't that bad anyway. I still have the chances for my future. In shaa Allah, Allah has create the best future for me. I don't really know what to say. I am a little bit disappointed about it but that doesn't mean I have failed. I'm actually proud of myself, I've done the best for it. I still have a long way to go. And maybe there's a beautiful forest behind the mountains. Who knows. I just have to keep walking and travel. I may failed so many times in this life, but success is there. Right there in future waiting for me to achieve it. 

The End.