"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, August 6, 2012

JUST DROP BY...

I've spilled everything and hey, good day :)

It seems like just yesterday you saw a girl who's so innocent and decent look. You thought this girl might be the girl you'll spent the rest of your life with. But she's proven you wrong. Yesterday has been a history. Today, you see a girl with a dark make up, in a dark colour of dress. You see that she's standing with the evil look on the dark side. You don't even want to look at her. She scares you till death. And you started to think that she is not the one that you're going to spend your life with. She's so cruel and evil. And you leave her, all alone. But inside her coldness, she was actually hoping that you'll take her to the bright side so that she can live happily ever after with you. And maybe, just maybe, tomorrow, you're gonna find a different girl with different characteristic on her. What makes me wrote this is because, I need to ask you one question. Why do you judge a person based on what she looks like? Just take the first girl as an example, she looks decent, and innocent, in the end, she's dumping you for another guy. Or maybe for a reason that you, yourself don't even know what it is. I am not that good in giving examples based on what I am trying to say now. But, all I was hoping that, people who read this, stop judging a person by its cover. You may not know what's inside. I'm tired of hearing people judging everyone, everywhere without even knowing them. I've been in that place before. I've been judge by someone I don't even know. And that someone started to judge me based on rumours about me. And it hurts. You keep judging and you never thought what will that person feel if she/he knows that you're judging them. Mentally or physically. It hurts. Yeah, maybe most of the people now have start to judge me. I do care about it. But, people will never stop judging. Im just asking for those who read, stop judging. You ain't living in a court to judge people so easily. Even the judge needs other opinions to start judging. Why not us? Just sit for a moment, and think What if you're the one who's been judge right now. What will you feel? 

Note: To most of my friends, well maybe my ex friends, I've never judge you guys this badly. You'll forever be my friend. Forever. Sorry if I've hurt maybe one of you guys and all of you start to judge me mentally. I may be alone, but I am not forever alone. I have Allah with me. Allah knows the truth. Guys, I love you all, no matter how much you guys hate me. 

p/s: I may be too emotional about this thing. But this is what happened to me. I need to share it with someone. And I dont find any someone. I only think of my blog. 

Love, Nurul Hidayah