"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, July 2, 2012

OUR FIRST TIME

Its our first time...me and him, 

Our photo last year. Lol~

On the phone till late at night for almost an hour. Yeah, we're unlike other couples that used to have late night conversation almost everyday. We dont call, we text messaging. And last night was our first time. Lol~ Isnt it funny? But, I find it cute. He doesnt talk that much and he called me last night. We talked, talked, and talked while the time pass by. We didnt even notice it has been almost an hour late night conversation. Im going to remember this moment forever. Thank you awak for calling me last night till late night. I love you :)