"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Thursday, February 2, 2012

TRYING SO HARD TO FORGET.

Assalammualaikum





Its has been one year and 10 month since you're away from my life. Its almost 2 years, and here I am. Still trying to forget our memory. I try so hard to forget everything that I had with you before. But I just cant. To be honest, it is not because I cant, its because I dont want to. You mean a lot to me. Even if we're together not for a long time. But we've known each other for a very long time. And I know in that time, my heart keeps beating for you. Its always will. Until now. People called me crazy for still hoping on you after everything that happen to us. But I dont give a damn about what they say. They never love someone like I love you. They didnt know how much it hurts to forget someone that we dont even feel like letting go. Every second that we spend together, its here in my memory. I remember everything. You used to call me 'hunny' before and I miss that. We're always otp late at night talking crap and not even think if we're going to be out of credit. You always send me a good morning text if I woke up late that day. I miss everything that we have. I dont even know why does it s hard for me to forget you. You're name is planted in my brain. Did you implanted on me just like Jacob implanted on Renesmee? Why did you do that to me? You took something that I need to move on. You took y heart and you never gave it back to me. And now Im heartless. How am I going to move on without my heart? I miss being loved and to love someone. I keep praying that one day, I'll let go of you peacefully. without even look back for someone who cant love me the way you love me. I just need to keep on trying to let you go. I know, I have to. I'll miss you when it comes to the time where I should have my own life without thinking about you.


P/S : Its you...only you...Oreo.
Love, Nurul Hidayah