"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New House, New Room, New Life :)

Dear Bloggy 




Now, i lived in a new house . The dream house for my mom and im glad that she's really happy with our life now. Thanks to abah for making us feel more comfortable in this house. The first time i got a house with aircond in it. Haha, pity me huh? But its okay. At least i got a house than nothing :) I got a new room and Thank God its really pretty for a girl. Haha, but i hate it in pink. I want my room to be like greeny and reddish and urghh, OWL of course :) HAHA. Thanks mom for decorating my room the way i want it to be. You're sooo having my taste :) Hehe, now im looking for a retro photo to put at my room. It must be cool. A photo of Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe. haha :D You're soo retro Dido ! haha, it was ust my planning right now. it took me two days to finish up my room and im glad i'd finished it before the Raya. I was hoping that me and my mom could finished up the whole house before Raya comes. I hope so. Haha :D 


And of course, a new house need a new life too. Im trying to change. To be a better person for everyone and for myself. I wanna be a successful girl in life. I wanna be the girl that always been gone since my parents were divorced. I was hoping that i will find her back in this new house :)