"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Captain America♥

Dear Bloggy


I  Captain America :)

Ok, yesterday Iman brought me to a movie. At first, when he said that we're gonna watch Captain America, i didnt expected that the movies is gonna be really great and i know its gonna make me feels boring all the time. But after i'd watched the movies, i know. I didnt felt dissapointed to watched that movie. Itsr really great and really really great. Haha, its not just a story of a soldier but and honoured man i think. And the hilarious part is the hero, CHRIS EVANS looked just like a friend of mine, ALIFF ZULKARNAIN. Haha, seriously, they both looked the same. The only difference is, Chris is more taller and tougher. Haha, and Ahlep is just a skinny guy. Hehe *sorry Ahlep. But i enjoyed watching it Hurry up guys, Go and watch how the Captain save America from the disaster :)

Captain America before;
And after. Whoaaa :)