"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I need my star back ! right now !




The clock keeps turning around for 24 hours . it will never change to turn anti clockwise . it always be clockwise . but people? em, people change . every day, every years , every time , people keep on changing their path or their way . so do i . but i wanted to change for good . but him? he change to be a negative person . why is it so hard to find someone that is really love me for who i am . to understand me better . is it hard? im just asking him to understand me , to appreciate what i have done . but he'll never be the one , he keeps on scolding me , he keeps on ignoring me . like im not important in his life . yeah , i know that im not a perfect GF ever . but i try . i keep on trying to please you . but now, i realise . im just wasting my time to please you every single day . now, im the one who will keeps ignoring you . im the one who will be quiet . dont ask why ? that what you realy want rite? okay , i accept it :) boy, you cant be the king for myself . im the king and im the queen :)