"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Thursday, January 20, 2011

EVERYTHING IS OVER !





Huh, no more Emy and Dido after this . yeah, he dumped me for his own good . i dont even know why . but its okay . im astrong little girl . that is why people called me SUPER DIDO :) HAHA :d im still smiling now and no one can break my smile . not even you MORON ! haha , i pray for your happiness and do forget me faster cause i dont belong with you . there is no such world for EMY and DIDO . there's only a world for me , just me :) haha :D yeah, im still trying to forget you and delete all the memories about us in my brain . and now, finally , i really did it . haha, who knows rite . its easy for me and i know that it would be easier for him cause he's the one who dumped me now . and i dont ever bother about it cause i know that it would happen someday . you're sych a liar . you cheated on me and you find excuses and trying to frame me for our relationship huh? im not that stupid as you do . i have my friends and i dont need you . cause i dont live in this rpound world to please you all the time . its not my part time or my job to please you . keep your heart far away from me . i dont want it to come near me cause i dont need it . i just need to love myself and i know someday i'll find someone who love me for me . not like you ! cheater ! liar ! huh, keep on with your weirdo life . i dont care . i have my own life and im loving it . im living my life . dont you ever bother me now . yeah, im a strong girl and i can push you away just like this (??) haha , wink wink ^^ hip hip hooray for myself :D