"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Biskut :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BISKUT :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU <3

haha, happy birthday boy :) im hoping that you have a great day and a great happiness in your life. seriously, i need to see you smile everyday. its comforts me :) hehe, i just want you to be happy on your day. like i always say, cheers for your day boy. it'll always make you smile like MJ. haha :D i know you adored him :) i want you to be the best among all. success in your life and make your dreams comes true. i'll always support you from back. fyi, im glad to call myself as your friend because you're a wonderful friend of mine. im lucky to know you in my life. once again, will always remembering you borthday boy :)