"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

♫ the way i rock my life ♫











Well , here goes . I'm Dido . I've learn many life lessons over the years . I'm a camera whore . So , get ready for a shit load photos of me . So sorry , i dont actually seem that friendly . I'm pretty much always happy and hyper yo . And yes , i also belive things happens for a reason . I draw on my fingers and arms . I'm a freak , so ? Judge me however you like , doesnt matter to me . Do not think you ever know me , because i can always come around and surprise you :) UH OH ! looks like something wrong...i gtg . come back later :)
adios ladies and guys :)