"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Sunday, September 9, 2012

WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR AT NIGHT?

To be in his arms :)


There was time when I feel like leaving him. There was time when I feel hurt by him. There was also times that makes me remember, he's the one I need no matter what happen. I am dependent on him. I can't be alone, I still need him. I need this guy. The only thing that appear in my mind when we're in the middle of arguing. But somehow, these days have been so great to me. We actually make a new agreement in our relationship and this thing just make everything goes back to normal. In fact, a lot more happier than normal. I am so glad that I've been patient with him before cause everything is worth it now. To have him in my heart may be one of the most thing that I really need in my life. Time flies to fast now. We have only about 3 weeks more until final. After that, we're going for our semester break and I'm sad. Won't be able to see him for a month and above. Even if I didn't met him for about 2 days, I'll be missing him like crazy. What will happen to me if it's a month? Oh myyy, I just can't stop myself from loving him and missing him. Love the way he always make jokes for me, the way he calls me his baby, the way he whisper to me. In short, the way he is now. Ya Allah, please don't take this guy away from me. It's like you're taking the sun out of my life. I may not be death, but there's no more color in my life. Aiman, the most precious guy I've ever had. Alhamdulillah, I'm just glad. 

Love, Nurul Hidayah