"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yeay, We're okay Now♥

Dear Bloggy♥ 






Err, im soooo Happy for today. You know what? Maybe this sentence is quite right :) "A simple conversation makes everything alright" Yeahh! It really does :) I was too angry with him until i didnt even know what to tell him and even having a conversation with him. But thanks to Ajak and Luqman, you guys helped me alott. Without you guys, maybe im not who i am now. Yeahh, i learned to be more understanding instead of IM THE QUEEN HERE. Haha, yeahh, I was so upset with our relationship. Its hard for me to live in this kind of situation. And then, its the time. The time for all the truth being split out. Alhamdulillah, our conversation went well :) there's no sThere's no yelling at each other, there's no blaming each other and saying you're so bored between us. Haha :D It went very well. I like it. Its just that, why i didnt thought about having this conversation at first. Haha, fool me ==" And thanks to Iman for understands what i needed in our relationship. You mean alott to me syg :) Promise me that this will never happens again ok? We're gonna go trough this together cause you're the one i wanna marry 


Im gonna love you with all my heart :)