"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dear Bloggy




5 Month, seriously 5 months already? Whoaaa, cant believe it. Its already the fifth moth me and Iman been together. I just cant believe that after soo many things we've been trough, we're unbreakable. what a strong relations we had. Iman, i just hope that you could change your attitude a little bit. Dont get mad very quickly. Try not to be ROCK HEAD. haha. i love you the way you are. Dont try to be someone else like you're a copy machine. Neutral is the best, but not acid and alkali. Thats the way i want you to be. Be neutral, be original cause you're perfect in that kind of state. I'll pray for our relationship and hoping it could last longer than ever. Cause i love you, my mom's loves you, my little sister's loves you, my grandma's loves you. You the love of my family hearts. I dont want you to break my heart by breaking their heart. Syg, you're the best you know. Sometimes i think of someone who could replaced you if you dumped me one day but still, NO ONE. No one can ever replaced your place in my heart :') Abdul Muhammad Iman