"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WHAT??

Dear Bloggy, 


THE INTERNATIONAL CHEMISTRY QUIZ IS HAPPENING TOMORROW! OH GOSHH! IM NOT READY FOR THAT!

Oh God! Please please please help me. Im not ready for this quiz now. I dont even touch the chemistry book. Grr, i hate studying. But this quiz forced me to at least hold the chemistry book and read it. How much i hate it. Err, peps. Please do me a favour ok? Pray for me and my friend, Hanafi so that we could answer all the question from the quiz easily and nicely. I hope that both of us could do it very well. Even if we cant win at least we got to do something for our chemistry teacher or at least making her proud to have students like us. Thanks for those who pray for us and those who are not, i still appreciate you guys for reading this post. Thanks :)

Pray for us peps <3