"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I was wrong. Sorry :'(


I was wrong to hurt you,
I was wrong to treat you badly,
I was wrong to be mad at you,
I was wrong to be rough to you,
I was wrong to changed,
I was wrong because im not there for you,
I was wrong to act badly in front of your friends, 
I was wrong to shout at you,
 I was wrong to tell you a lie,
 I was wrong for not being nice to you.

I WAS WRONG !


Sorry for what I've done,
Sorry if I'd hurt you,
Sorry if I changed,
Sorry if I dont understands you,
Sorry if im not there with you,
Sorry if I made you worry day and night,
Sorry if i cant be the girl you want me to be,
Sorry if I cant be perfect,
Sorry if im not your dream girl,
Sorry if im not your wife to be,
Sorry if I cant be your mommy's daughter,
Sorry if I cant be part of your family.

SORRY SAYANG.


I never meant to be perfect and I never meant to be different. I never meant to live in this world to hurts you and im sorry for that. I never meant to be someone's dream girl. Cause i know who i am. I know I was so far away for you to handle me and thats me. Im not easy to be handle with. I love you with everything I had. I'll kill myself if thats the only way i can do to get you back. I rather be death if you're not with me. I know that you hated me now, and I cant force you to love me. Love comes when someone really made your heart feel like in paradise. I dont know if i make you feel like that. Im the bad girl. And i admit it. Sometimes things doesnt changed like we want to or for some reasons. I love you bie. I always do.