"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It takes only 2 days :)

Dear Bloggy , 

2 days ? isnt it a short time to really  get to know someone ? haha , not for me :) i spend 2 days at my man's house . i slept there . i get to know his family better , i got to know what they do on weekends , and many more . yeah ! it was fun . there's one day we had a pillow fight . haha , i slap him . sorry sygg . apologise :P there's a lot of happy things and fun things happen when  was there . his mom ? oh goshh ! his mom is really a warm person . she treats me like im her own daughter . i love her . love her just like i love my mom :) i love talking with her . she understands me :) yeah , my man is lucky to have a strong and loving mom like her . 2 days i spent there is not enough for me . i love to be there . laugh all day long , away from anything that happen on me . when i lived there (even only 2 days) i found the new me . at last , i can laugh ! i simply can laugh at a place called HOME . even if its not my home . i felt like finally someone do cares about me , someone loves me , someone cares about my opinion .even i felt it only for 2 days , it means a lot to me . the way my man treats me , the way his mom treats me , the way his sister's treats me and the way his cuzzy treats me really makes me feel warm . no one ever make me feel like this before . but now , i felt it . and thanks to them . without you guys , maybe i dont feel better like i feel now . thanks for everything guys ! * AUNTY IMAN SISRIERA FARRA SYAMIRUL and ABG HASRUL  . i love you guys .